Sunday, November 13, 2011

News from Rebecca Tuck nee Watkins other descendants

This week I made contact with Karen Smith who is a descendant of William Tuck's first wife Rebecca Watkins (I am a descendant of William's second wife - Elizabeth Hughes). William and Rebecca had a daughter Harriet, who in turn had a son Victor Schubert. Victor died in World War 2 and is buried in Thailand. Victor is Karen's grandfather. Karen sent a number of photos as well as Rebecca's death certificate (click the link for a copy). 

Thanks to Ros and her friend P for helping to find this link and thanks for Karen for sharing about her family.

See some of Karen's photos (I can definitely see some family resemblance) -




Note: As soon as I can I will upload copies of certificates that I already have.

In other news, Phillip, Chris and I went to the state archives at Runcorn. It was a very productive Saturday. Will post about our findings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment